- MoS 2 High-Performance, Long Life Grease
A high-performance, long-life grease for all bearings exposed to
- Extreme pressures and shock loads.
- For splined shafts and threaded spindles.
- For rough operating conditions like in rolling mills, building and agricultural machinery and for wet operating conditions like beverage, foodstuff or mining.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|, , , , , , , , , ,||
|NLGI Class DIN 51818||2|
|Worked Penetration||265 - 295|
|ASTM D 217|
|Drop Point ASTM D 2265||>+170°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C to +120°C(For a short time up to +150°C)|
Advantages and Benefits
- Very high load carrying capacity
- Performs well in rough operating conditions and in humid atmospheres
- Extension of relubricating intervals
- Four ball load of 4000 N
- Optimum protection against corrosion