German know-how for international markets
Friction and wear costs several billon Euro throughout the world each year.
1978: With an aim to minimise the cost induced by lubrication problems, an engineering graduate Friedrich Kuhn-Weiss founded OmniKote Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH and developed high-performance lubricants.
1981: Corporate name was changed to OKS Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH.
1992: Established the operations in India
Today with more than 30,000 employees, the group generates revenues of over EUR 5 billion. With its comprehensive know-how and innovation, OKS has been developing new products meeting the challenges of the industry and has continued its dynamic growth.
OKS is a Member of:
- Top Partner of VTH - Verband Technischer Handel e.V.
- EPTDA - European Power Transmission Distributors Association
- VSI - Verband Schmierstoff-Industrie e.V.
OKS-India at a Glance:
- Company profile: Development, production and sales of Speciality Lubricants and chemotechnical products for industrial maintenance
- Headquarters: Bangalore, India
- Factory: Mysore, India
- Sales: with more than 50 Sales Engineers and 70 channel partners, we can support our customers no matter where they are located
- Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Affiliation: A company of the Freudenberg Group since 2003. OKS lubricants are marketed in India by Klüber Lubrication India Pvt Ltd.