- Low-Temperature High-Speed Grease
For the lubrication of
- Geared parts of electronic, precision engineering and optical equipments temporarily or permanently when exposed to extremely low temperatures like in artic or cold storages.
- Slide ways and spindles.
- Roller bearing lubrication of high-speed bearings like spindle bearings, miniature or precision bearings in machine-tool, textile machines, measuring equipments etc.
- Electric motors of the control and precision technique.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|, , , , , ,||,||
|NLGI Class DIN 51818||2|
|Worked Penetration||265 - 295 DIN ISO 2137|
|Drop Point||>+190°C DIN ISO 2176|
|Operating Temperature Range||-50°C to +120°C|
Advantages and Benefits
- Dynamic light noise proofed long-term lubrication grease
- Ideal at very high speed and artic conditions
- High efficiency through optimal formulation
- Multifunctional application beside the regular range
- of performance for greases
- DN Factor of 1,000,000
- No discernable change of consistency at low temperatures or high speeds
- Oxidation stable and resistant against cold and hot water