- High-Temperature, Multi-Purpose Grease
A high-temperature, multi-purpose grease used for lubricating
- Highly stressed gears and corrosive operating conditions,
- Points exposed to high pressures, high shock loads and high temperatures.
- Chains equipped with bushings operating in conveyors,
- Bearings on annealing furnace, drying plants, robots, etc.
- For machinery in canning industry, steam sterilisation, etc.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|, , , , , , ,||, ,||
|NLGI Class DIN 51818||1-2|
|Worked Penetration||290 - 320|
|ASTM D 217|
|Drop Point||>+230°C DIN ISO 2176|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C to +160°C|
Advantages and Benefits
- Lubricates, seals and dampens noise level in grease lubricated gears, ball and plain bearings
- Ideally suited for low speed and heavily loaded bearings, sealed insufficiently
- Extension of relubricating intervals
- DN Factor 500, 000