- Zinc Anti-Corrosion Coating Spray
- Excellent corrosion protection coating for the repair of all kind of damaged metal parts.
- As matt grey undercoat on all kinds of parts that are lacquered over after zinc coating as in vehicle and ship repairing, steel, structural and civil engineering, heating and air conditioning installations, etc.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|Operating temperature:||up to +400°C|
|Salt spray test:||500 h with 70 µm layer thickness|
|Layer thickness:||approx. 20 µm for one-time spraying|
Advantages and Benefits
- Adhesive coating which can be welded through and lacquered over
- Coating is non abrasive and completely harmless after drying
- Good electrical conductivity and resistance to heat up to +490°C and very economical in use • 99 % pure zinc