- Micro-Refined MoS2 Powder
- Dry lubrication in presence of oxygen, vacuum or under radiation.
- Friction-reducing additive for plastic, rubber and syntex materials.
- Coating of small parts for precision engineering in tumbling process.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|, , , , , , , , , , ,||
|Operating Temperature Range||-185°C to +450°C|
|Density||4.80 g / cc at +27°C|
|Surface Coverage||5 - 10 m2 / kg|
Advantages and Benefits
- Reduction of friction and wear within a very wide temperature range
- Resistance to radiation and corrosive attack
- High degree of purity and completely free from abrasive components — purity of a minimum of 98%
- Particle size of 1.5 micron